ContactUSis growing again and currently seeking Call Center Supervisors with high energy, motivation and the ability to drive success.
- Coaches and develops representatives ensuring they meet or exceed bi-weekly sales goals
- Assists representatives with process, procedure, and technical questions.
- Develop agents
- Handles escalated calls by customers when appropriate.
- Monitors customer contacts to ensure demeanor, technical accuracy, and conformity to company policies is followed by representatives.
- Documents all interactions with direct reports including coaching sessions, areas of opportunity, action plans, and disciplinary actions.
- Monitors productivity of representatives updating and communicating findings to employees and management.
- Monitors individual, team and call center results to identify and act on both positive and negative performance trends to insure attainment of goals and performance targets.
- Determines work procedures, prepares work schedules, and expedites workflow making necessary changes in staffing based on scheduled and anticipated events that would affect staffing data.
- Assist Manager with setting bi-weekly sales goals
- Communication and follow up to insure representatives are fully informed of all new information related to products, procedures, customer needs and company related issues, changes or actions.
- Stay abreast of updates and changes in industry of company and clients
- Provide input for product development and testing as needed
- Actively participates in day-to-day operations of the organization and/or special assignments.
- Keeps records of customer questions, request, and complaints.
- Studies and standardizes procedures to improve efficiency of representatives.
- Maintains harmony among workers and resolves grievances.
- Develops, administers, and maintains recognition and incentive plans with management approval.
- Education: High School Diploma/GED required. Bachelor’s degree, preferred.
- Work Experience: 1-2 years management experience, preferred. 2 years contact center experience, required.
- Special Skills:
- Problem Solving - Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner; Gathers and analyzes information skillfully; Develops alternative solutions; Works well in group problem solving situations; Uses reason even when dealing with emotional topics.
- Customer Service - Manages difficult or emotional customer situations; Responds promptly to customer needs; Solicits customer feedback to improve service; Responds to requests for service and assistance; Meets commitments.
- Oral Communication - Speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations; listens and gets clarification.
- Written Communication – Writes professional, clear and concise correspondence with all levels of management using correct terminology
- Teamwork - Contributes to building a positive team spirit.
- Managing People - Includes staff in planning, decision-making, facilitating and process improvement; Takes responsibility for subordinates' activities; Makes self-available to staff; Provides regular performance feedback; Develops subordinates' skills and encourages growth; Solicits and applies customer feedback (internal and external); Fosters quality focus in others; Improves processes, products and services.; Continually works to improve supervisory skills.
- Attendance/Punctuality - Is consistently at work and on time; Ensures work responsibilities are covered when absent.
- Ability to drive individuals and team to meet sales goals
- Follows instructions from Account Manager with limited supervision.
- Manages a team of employees making some assignments accompanied by clear, detailed, specific instructions.
- Must identify and act on performance and behavioral issues, escalating to a manager on Human Resources for specific infractions.
- Analyzes production reports to identify areas of opportunity and creates action plans to correct opportunities.
- Has moderate client interaction to obtain, clarify, or give facts or information to the client in a structured setting.
- Physical Requirements: The employee is regularly required to sit or stands for long periods of time; must have dexterity in arms and hands to use computer and other office supplies; Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and the ability to adjust focus to view computer screens. Employees must be able to hear varying ranges of voices to detect specific words or phrases. The employee may be required to reach with hands and arms to handle reference materials. The employee is occasionally required to stand, walk, and stoop. The employee may need to lift and/or move up to 20 pounds.
- Travel Requirements: Some Travel may be required.
- Hours of Work Requirements: Expected hours of operation follow a standard forty (40) hours per week; however, the work load is variable and may exceed forty (40) hours in a given week without prior warning.
Job Type: Full-time
Job Type: Full-time
- management: 1 year
- Supervisor: 1 year
- High school or equivalent