- Monitor continuous improvement training.
- Recruit and retain staff -- salaried, exempt as well as hourly production workers.
- Maintain employee files.
- Conduct disciplinary meetings and exit interviews.
- Onboarding of new employees.
- Track employee attendance point system.
- Process time cards.
- Administration of unemployment claims, family/medical leave (FML), EEO, and garnishments.
- Create and maintain job descriptions.
- Responsible for adherence of safety programs.
- Responsible for OSHA reporting.
- Create and revise policies and procedures, as needed.
- Any other tasks that may be assigned.
- Bachelor's degree.
- Minimum five years' experience performing HR responsibilities.
- Minimum three years' experience performing HR duties within a manufacturing environment.
- Knowledge of state and federal unemployment laws.
- Knowledge of FMLA, ADA, EEO, OSHA, and other state and federal employment laws.
- Ability to work well under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Knowledge of working with an HRIS system (such as Paylocity).
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $60,000.00 to $70,000.00 /year
- HR duties within a manufacturing environment: 3 years (Required)
- HRIS system: 1 year (Required)
- HR responsibilities: 5 years (Required)
- safety and OSHA: 1 year (Required)
- FMLA: 1 year (Required)