- 10+ years of product management experience with completion of full product lifecycle (from concept through GTM)
- BS or BA in computer science, engineering, math, finance, or economics
- Strong finance related skills relating to P&L management and pricing
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills
- Understanding of AWS
- Proficient with web services technologies
Amazon Web Service’s End User Computing (EUC) portfolio is comprised of WorkSpaces, AppStream, WorkLink and a few undisclosed projects that are focused on enabling end users to securely and performantly access their cloud based data over global networks with industry leading scale. Delivering 20 millions streamed hours of desktops and applications to over a half a million users last month with 99.999% uptime is great, but its still just Day 1. We continue to invest in new cutting edge protocols, microservices and decomposition strategies to create a valuable portfolio that directly enables our customers to be productive, everywhere.
We are looking for a category-wide head of product to leverage our assets and create next generation offerings across Enterprises, Business and consumer-direct offerings. A successful candidate will bring a passion for technology services, strong business acumen and judgment, ability to define visionary, ground breaking products, desire to have an industry wide impact and ability to work within a fast moving environment in a large company to rapidly deliver services that have a broad business impact.
You will manage and be responsible for understanding customer needs and delivering some of our most strategic technical projects, and have a significant bottom-line impact on our business and competitive position. Your responsibilities will include leading portfolio definiton category wide, owning and driving the customer working backwards strategy, tenets, long-term goals and working backwards documents (press release, FAQ) including customer and market feedback, competitive analysis and business metrics to inform direction. You will also drive portfolio vision, including all aspects to future roadmap, investment, innovation and experimentation.
- MBA or equivalent master’s degree from a top MBA program
- 5+ years of product management experience in the cloud computing technology space
- Demonstrated success translating complex qualitative and quantitative customer feedback into successful products/features/solutions
- Entrepreneurial spirit with track record for delivering results in fast-moving environments
- Superior analytical and problem-solving skills