Campus Director & Education Specialist
Non-Exempt Travel: Up to 25%
Tricoci University of Beauty Culture (TUBC) is a Chicago-based education company focused on the beauty industry. Founded by Mario Tricoci, an accomplished leader and world-renown innovator in the beauty industry, TUBC provides a premium education that develops graduates with the skills, knowledge and professionalism desired by leading companies in the industry.
The Campus Teacher will independently oversee the day to day affairs of their classroom. The Campus Teacher will ensure the highest standard and consistent teaching approach to each student. Perform administrative functions. Abide by the school, state, and federal policies.
- Act as a role model.
- Motivate internal and external clients.
- Regular Communication with the Campus Director and Education Specialist.
- Implement student policies timely and consistently.
- Identify needs and communicate with the Campus Director to discuss solutions.
- Effectively supervise your classroom.
- Consistently prepared for class by reviewing curriculum, developing lesson plans and course outlines, setting up the classroom, and making copies prior to the start of class.
- Instruct consistent curriculum in classroom and clinic as mandated by school, state, or federal policies.
- Attend Teacher meetings and training sessions.
- Ensure sanitation is completed by students daily.
- Evaluate and advise student academic and attendance progress, providing positive and constructive feedback.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Instruct students on one or more subjects within the curriculum schedule.
- Conduct daily attendance at the start of each class.
- Recognize and counsel students on dress code violations immediately.
- Hands on demonstration of all services taught.
- Create study guides, activities, and educational tools for students.
- Ensure all grades, forms, and feedback is completed timely.
- Foster teamwork within the student body and campus.
- Actively participate in student/client consultations.
- Act as a role model while guiding the student in superior customer service.
- Deliver the proper attention to each client/student on the clinic.
- Resolve client situations within company standards.
- Initiate emergency closing phone tree to students.
- Assist with special projects.
- Current State Licensed Teacher
- Minimum 1 year experience in teaching
- Organizational skills
- Excellent follow through skills
- Pro-active thinker
- Consistent people skills
- Verbal and written communication skills