AMERICAN CINEMA EQUIPMENT
Sales Administrator –
The role of the Sale Administrator (Sales Admin) is to provide high-level clerical and organizational support to the sales and management team. Typical daily tasks include preparing pricing documentation for customers, responding to customer calls and emails, order processing, shipping and receiving, and inputting data into our customer management system.
A successful Sales Administrator excels in attention to details, takes initiative, and exhibits a positive attitude working in a team environment.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Answering and directing customer calls and emails.
- Processing orders, returning materials authorizations (RMA), warranty claims, and other transactions.
- Check for data accuracy on orders and pricing/cost database.
- Format information for internal and external communication such as memos, emails, presentations, marketing materials, reports, etc.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by reviewing professional and industry publications; establishing personal and professional networks; and researching industry related topics as time permits.
- Function as assistant project manager on jobs which require ordering equipment and supplies, customer relations, point-to-point tracking, and other logistical tasks.
- Organize company functions and events (i.e., annual holiday party).
Qualifications & Skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel and Word.
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Attention to details.
- Strong computer and research abilities
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $18.00 - $22.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Paid time off
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Portland, OR 97216: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Customer service: 1 year (Required)
- Microsoft Excel: 1 year (Required)
- Microsoft Office: 1 year (Preferred)
- Office: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: In person