Collaborate with teammates to manage award processing for DoD and intelligence community (IC) clients and monitor award status through internal tracking systems. Work with business process owners by analyzing the development of an automated workflow process, including timelines and functions of award points of contact. Prepare medals, trophies, certifications, and memorandums for presentation to award winners. Review policy and program processes to identify areas for improvement that will result in award processing efficiencies.
- 3 years of experience in a professional work environment
- Experience with Microsoft Office
- Experience in working with DoD or IC clients
- Knowledge of The Gregg Reference Manual
- Ability to manage various steps in the contract award process
- Ability to develop workflow maps and maintain an internal tracking database
- TS/SCI clearance with a polygraph
- BA or BS degree
- Experience with managing various steps in the contract award process, including compiling award nomination packages, reviewing and editing submissions, preparing voting tools, and securing approval and awards for recipients
- Experience with process improvement
- Knowledge of DoD or IC awards
- Ability to pay strict attention to detail and communicate effectively through written and verbal face-to-face, phone, and e-mail communications with staff at all levels
- Ability to manage conflicting priorities and timelines
- Possession of excellent written communication skills
- Possession of excellent editing and organization skills
- BA or BS degree in Business Administration, Human Resources, Organizational Development, Communications
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information; TS/SCI clearance with polygraph is required.
We’re an EOE that empowers our people—no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other protected characteristic—to fearlessly drive change.
#LI-AH1, APC2, CJ1, NSG1, WP1