The overall purpose of the Group Benefits Coordinator is to ensure the entry, quality, and turnaround time of information in the processing of the Contract Purchaser benefit information.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Coordinate activities with other departments to ensure a seamless implementation for new accounts. Verify all pertinent information is received and complete.
- Build and maintain the group’s master maintenance screens in system for all new and renewing business in an accurate and efficient manner.
- Resolve group record related problems.
- Perform group requested changes as allowed.
- Engage in peer to peer training, including but not limited to assisting with the creation and maintenance of departmental training manuals, standards of operation, and user processing manuals.
- Participate in system enhancement quality testing, and special projects as requested.
EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS:
- Must have strong organizational and communication skills with the ability to multi-task.
- 2-3 years of insurance industry experience preferred.
- Must be detail oriented with an ability to work independently.
- High level of proficiency with Microsoft Office applications.
Job Type: Full-time
- insurance industry: 2 years (Required)