Full-timeEstimated: $56,000 - $79,000 a year
- Project Management
- Adobe Acrobat
- Microsoft Office
- Adobe Photoshop
Full Job Description
Full Time Position
Reporting to: Director of Marketing and Sales, Resident Shows Division.
Supports the Marketing department through development of visual collateral, creative assets and printed, web, audio and video advertising applications. Provides creative services for both routine and special requests, for both external and internal agencies. Assists the marketing team by facilitating meetings, studio time, and creative collaboration sessions. Creates supportive assets for promotions, advertising placements, and audio/video guidance. Implements development processes to assure all job requests are serviced in a timely manner. Responsible for the traffic and production of all printed, web and audiovisual materials; Responsible for the delivery and logistics of all marketing materials; Responsible for adherence to design standards.
The ideal candidate will have the following qualifications:
- Provide creative and development services to the marketing team.
- Manage internal and external graphic designers to create and enhance the current portfolio creative campaigns through the various executions of all marketing deliverables.
- Develop and manage formal creative processes inclusive of the creative pitch for new marketing campaigns.
- Oversee the production schedules for all advertising and printed materials in cooperation with the marketing, brand team and internal/external graphic designers.
- Search, negotiate and select print suppliers.
- As directed by management, provide general typesetting services, existing adjustments to creative and production correspondence.
- Work with partners, agencies and vendors to facilitate project progress.
- Provide project support and management from start-to-finish.
- Video – Reserve studio time if necessary, provide creative direction (as described by management) to outsourced producers, coordinate and deliver to project leads.
- Print – Provide format adjustment, typesetting services, layout design, and asset modification upon request. Work with external media groups and agencies to assure proper formatting, output file types and dimension constraints.
- Digital/Social Web – Provide general and creative development services for digital advertising placements as necessary. Basic flash, .gif, and .jpg files will be supported with files size constraints considered. Work with outsourced agencies to assure proper file formats and quality of deliverables.
- Audio – Provide creative guidance and recommendations to management for audio development when necessary. Reserve studio time when needed and monitor final output for proper adherence to file constraints and compression.
- HTML/Web – Provide support and development services for basic HTML/Web page development.
- Observe and maintain company graphics standards with regards to all company logos, images and visuals.
- Maintain photographic material and coordinate the development of new photos.
- Archive all print materials, audiovisual materials and photographic materials.
- Manage the brands and graphic standards for all RSD marketing collateral to include addressing production and graphic issues, press checks, and remediation with vendors.
- Establish a common working project scope for large scale re-branding campaigns with the Montreal Graphic Studio team.
- Work in collaboration with the Montreal Studio on potential communication tools to better communicate between studios.
- Involvement in local/national awards shows, festivals and conferences, training classes for potential collaborations between studio teams.
- Propose project plans to accomplish desired outcome and advise project leads on development timelines.
- Coordinate the internal approval process of print materials.
- Guide the approval of all marketing, advertising and collateral materials produced by RSD partners, vendors and agencies.
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Communications or Graphic/Studio Design or equivalent education/work experience.
- 4 to 5 years of work experience in graphic design, project management, and creative services and management leadership experience.
- Fluency in English
- Strong attention to detail and highly organized.
- Must have strong understanding of the following: Design software such as QuarkXpress, Flash MX, Adobe Suite products Acrobat, PageMaker, Illustrator, and Photoshop. Preferred knowledge of HTML development software such as Dreamweaver, GoLive or inDesign, along with FTP clients. Experienced in all MS Office programs including Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint.
- Knowledge of media production, communication and dissemination techniques and methods. This includes alternative ways to inform and entertain via written, oral and visual media.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills. Must create and maintain relationships both internally and externally and promote and encourage a positive and productive work environment.
- Must also be able to handle ambiguity and work under pressure while maintaining a professional demeanor with the ability to multi-task (time management). Ability to fit well in a dynamic and changing work environment.