It is Redwood Living's outstanding team that makes building and managing our distinctive apartment homes possible. From site personnel to corporate leadership, our employees demonstrate Redwood's commitment to deliver more than is expected, communicate openly and honestly, and demonstrate integrity in all aspects of our business. That is our vision for every team member we bring on board here at Redwood Living.
We are seeking a Yardi Support Specialist II that fits that vision.
***This position is not remote, must work at corporate office in Independence, OH.
Under the general direction of the Director of Enterprise Applications, the Yardi Support Specialist II will be responsible for providing Yardi support directly to our internal corporate and field operations users. The role will focus on supporting Redwood's Yardi users in performing their daily functions within Yardi Voyager 7S and Yardi modules such as Core Financial, PAYscan, Residential/Multi-Family, Revenue Management, CRM/Online Leasing, and Maintenance. They shall conduct all organizational business and practices in accordance with Redwood Living, Inc. policies.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- .Provide client support and technical issue resolutions in a clear and detailed manner through in-person, e-mail, phone and other platforms of communication.
- Document all requests via Redwood's help desk ticketing system and within appropriate SLAs.
- Traffic, prioritize and route requests to the appropriate internal or external resources and maintain responsibility of delegated tasks.
- Ensure all resolutions are clearly documented in Redwood's help desk ticketing system and knowledge base.
- Identify and escalate software defects related to support tasks.
- Brainstorm with team members to resolve more complex issues and escalate difficult issues to management.
- Identify and communicate potential system, process, and training improvements that will drive increased user adoption, improved user satisfaction and overall data integrity.
- Reviews release notes, trainings, and known issues documentation for Yardi applications and continually look for ways to improve Yardi efficiencies.
- Become knowledgeable with internal procedures and needs to assist/guide with testing efforts on new functionality, new modules, and upgrades to existing modules.
- All other related duties as assigned.
This position requires incumbents to exhibit the following behavioral skills:
Minimum Qualifications, Education and Certifications:
- Excellent planning, organizational, and time management skills with strong attention to detail
- Ability to effectively manage multiple assignments and priorities
- Ability to effectively communicate both orally and in writing
- HS Diploma or GED Required
- Bachelor's Degree Preferred
- 3-5 years of direct experience working with the Yardi Voyager SaaS platform required
- Prior experience working in a real estate or property management environment required
- Prior experience in a customer facing position, preferably in a helpdesk role supporting business applications
- Working knowledge of Microsoft SQL including writing queries, triggers, etc. preferred
- Proficiency and knowledge of Microsoft Office including Outlook, Excel, Word, Teams, and Planner strongly preferred.
- Occasional travel required (5-10%)
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, desk phones, iPhone, photocopiers, etc. The employee is frequently required to sit, stand, bend, and walk with the ability to lift 20 pounds where applicable.
Redwood Living, Inc offers a generous contribution for medical insurance for the employee, dental, vision, 401K contribution, short/long term disability options, tuition assistance, a generous PTO allowance and rent allowance for eligible associates.
Please submit your resume to be considered. You can also apply directly online at byRedwood.com
To be considered for this opening, you must also complete our pre-employment test.
You can click on the link below or copy and paste into your browser: