Field Technical Advisor needed in Irvine, CA.
Field Service and Parts Technical Advisor is a direct liaison to the dealerships, responsible to provide technical assistance and fixed operations consultation to the Dealer Service Personnel, Fleet and Commercial Customers. In addition, will assist with resolutions on current unresolved issues in support of dealer’s efforts to maximize their competitiveness in the marketplace while creating customer retention and loyalty.
Key job responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Provide technical assistance in-dealership and over the phone
- Inspect and determine the root cause of vehicle failures
- Oversee and participate in final repair attempts
- Professionally represent as a subject matter expert (litigation/buy-back)
- Provide feedback on quality issues to engineering and technical service operations
- Update corporate data bases
- Consult with dealerships on repair process improvement
- Review dealership tools and equipment needs to improve repair quality
- Support corporate efforts for recall and rapid response transmittal completions
If you are interested, apply now.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred / Associates degree or Technical certification required
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in automotive technical service (automotive car repair, certified automotive technician and/or body work)
- Self-motivated with demonstrated ability to achieve goals under minimal supervision
- Ability to work a customer-facing role
- Excel in building positive working relationships and cost assessment
- Strong MS Office / data management skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing or Automotive
- Dealer experience
- ASE (automotive service excellence) certification
- Legal experience (depositions, expert testimony, work with attorney’s etc.)
Trillium Staffing has been recruiting and placing professionals for over 30 years. From Fortune 100 companies to small businesses, our philosophy remains the same: to achieve excellence by providing quality employees and an uncompromising level of service. We believe in honesty, integrity, and a simple philosophy of providing value to our customers and our employees. We strive to be unsurpassed in the recruitment and placement of quality and skilled professionals.