Be a part of the Subway®Group – the world’s largest quick service restaurant franchisor and recognized leader in the Quick Service industry. With more than 44,400 restaurants in over 113 countries we continue to add talent to our team at our global headquarters in Milford, Connecticut.
The Accounting Manager will be responsible for combining a strong accounting background with a technical skill set the Accounting Manager will help to develop new ideas for leveraging Business Intelligence (BI) reporting tools in order to provide insightful ways to access and present financial data. Will be a key innovator for shaping future budget and consolidated financial reporting mechanisms.
Position responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Collaborate with Business Leaders and Data Experts to capture analytical and reporting requirements.
- Translate requirements into BI solutions that are effective, easy to use and well performing.
- Participate in ongoing production support and system enhancement activities for all enterprise wide Accounting & Finance applications.
- Develop and lead user training.
- Remain up to date on relevant areas of Accounting & Finance technology whether for existing systems or new.
- Partake in various ad hoc projects to support the Finance department as needed.
The successful candidate will have:
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or related field.
- 5+ years utilizing and/or developing data visualization with modern BI tools ( i.e. Power BI, Tableau)
- Must have a strong Accounting background coupled with a technical skill set including but not limited to knowledge of modern Business Intelligence (BI) reporting tools.
- Advanced Excel (Power Pivot, Power Query). VBA a big plus.
Experience necessary for effective job performance:
- Strong Accounting background including general ledger, month-end closing, and preparation of consolidated financial statements.
- Experience with Microsoft Dynancis Great Plains a plus.
Job Type: Full-time
- Accounting: 5 years (Required)
- Pivot Tables: 3 years (Required)
- Excel: 5 years (Required)
- Power BI: 3 years (Preferred)