We are looking for a Call Center Team Lead to help organize and direct the staff of our call center. You will be responsible for assessing their work and give them feedback to maximize performance.
An excellent call center team lead must have customer service and supervisory experience. The ideal candidate must possess great communication skills and be able to lead and motivate. You will be organized and reliable as well as results-oriented.
The goal is to achieve drive excellent performance from your team that will bring sustainable business growth.
- Assist the Call Center Manager in the formulation of targets for individuals and teams
- Hire and help onboard new employees
- Answer questions from staff and provide guidance and feedback
- Anticipate escalation and take over calls when needed
- Devise ways to optimize procedures and keep staff motivated
- Measure performance with key metrics such as call abandonment, calls waiting etc.
- Ensure adherence to policies for attendance, established procedures etc.
- Keep management informed on issues and problems
- Help prepare monthly/annual results and performance reports
- Proven experience as call center supervisor or similar supervisory position
- Experience in customer service is essential
- Proficient in English; Good knowledge of additional languages will be a definite plus
- Working knowledge of MS Office
- Medical record background preferred.
- Tech savvy with knowledge of telephone equipment and relevant computer programs
- Knowledge of performance evaluation procedures
- Outstanding communication and negotiation abilities
- A results-oriented approach
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- High school diploma
Job Type: Full-time
- Call Center: 3 years (Preferred)
- Call Center Team Lead: 1 year (Preferred)
- Management: 1 year (Preferred)
- Lawrenceville, GA (Preferred)