- Responsibilities :
- Prepares patient, exam room & verifies lab results (if required) for procedures
- Completes medical record according to policy & procedure for exams being performed and verifies accuracy of transmitted images to PACS
- Provides excellent customer service to patients, physicians and visitors.
- Performs daily, weekly, monthly, semi-annual Quality Assurance on all Mammography units and processors.
- Must ensure equipment is functioning properly and take appropriate action if necessary.
- Interpersonal skills are necessary in order to effectively interact with physicians, other facility staff, patients and families when providing instructions or responding to question or exchanging patient-related information.
- Analytic skills are also necessary in order to conduct mammography exams and review images for accuracy and quality, verify patient information.
- Must also complete necessary medical records information to include consents, billing charges, and monitor supply levels.
- Must meet continuing experience and continuing education required by MQSA.
- Graduate of AMA approved Radiologic Technologist program.
- Minimum 1 year radiology experience.
- Minimum of 1 or more years of mammo experience.
- State of FL Certified RadiologicTechnologist license.
- ARRT (R) or ARRT (R)(M)
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $27.00 /hour
- mammogram: 1 year (Required)
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented -- quality and precision-focused
- People-oriented -- supportive and fairness-focused
- Team-oriented -- cooperative and collaborative