Are you looking to join one of the fastest growing software companies in the Bay Area? ThoughtSpot's Search & AI-Driven analytics platform is disrupting the BI industry by making analytics 1000x faster and easier for non-technical business people.
ThoughtSpot is looking for a Stock Plan Administrator to join as a key member of our growing legal team. Reporting to our General Counsel, you will be responsible for the day-to-day administration of our employee equity plans.
- Maintain company capitalization table
- Maintain Shareworks database and ensure accuracy at all times.
- Prepare and process new equity awards, exercises, terminations and releases on a timely basis for all employees and other equity holders. Ensure accurate and timely tax withholding and reporting to Payroll when applicable.
- Prepare equity agreements for all grants.
- Respond to employee inquiries and requests regarding equity programs and grants.
- Provide education support for equity programs and create educational materials for plan participants.
- Prepare reports for business partners and respond to ad-hoc data requests on a timely basis.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited institution.
- CEP Certification.
- 8+ years of relevant experience with both private and public companies.
- Experience using Shareworks.
- Experience with stock administration platforms like Fidelity and E-Trade.
- Ability to perform monthly reconciliations with transfer agent, finance, HR and payroll.
- Experience administering Employee Stock Purchase Plans.
- Experience with granting and taxation of international equity.
- Experience with Section 16 filings a plus.
At ThoughtSpot, we solve some of the hardest, most challenging problems in technology. The kind of problems we solve require diverse perspectives and the team-spirit to see those differences as opportunities rather than roadblocks. It's why diversity isn't a box to check; it's the heart of "Selfless Excellence," our core value we live every day. To make our dent in the universe, we seek employees with unique identities, backgrounds, and perspectives that want to build an inclusive, respectful company culture and truly challenge the status quo.
We support our employees with great benefits like 100% company paid medical/dental/vision/life coverage for employees and dependents, equity in a late stage startup backed by top-tier VCs, conveniently located Palo Alto office with onsite gym, company-provided catered lunch and dinner, and paid holidays and flexible paid time off.
ThoughtSpot's Search & AI-Driven analytics platform puts the power of a thousand analysts in every business person's hands. With ThoughtSpot's next-generation analytics platform, business people can use Google-like search to easily analyze complex, large-scale enterprise data and get trusted insights to questions they didn't know to ask, automatically - all with a single click. ThoughtSpot's customers include the world's largest companies, such as Amway, BT, Bed Bath and Beyond, Chevron Federal Credit Union, De Beers, JD Sports, PetCo, ServiceNow, and Scotiabank.
ThoughtSpot is helmed by CEO Sudheesh Nair after being co-founded in 2012 by Ajeet Singh and technical co-founders from Google, Microsoft, Amazon, and Oracle. Backed by investors Lightspeed Venture Partners, Khosla Ventures, General Catalyst Partners, Geodesic Capital and Capital One Growth Ventures, ThoughtSpot has raised over $305 million to date at a unicorn valuation. Join us in our mission of enabling analytics "human scale" by putting search and AI-driven analytics in the hands of 20 million users by 2020.
For more information please visit thoughtspot.com.