- 7+ years of relevant engineering experience
- 3+ years of people management experience, managing engineers
- Experience in partnering with product and program management teams
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, or closely related field
- Experience in building scalable systems based on web services
Amazon's Advertising Technology team builds the technology infrastructure and ad serving systems to manage billions of advertising queries every day. The result is better quality advertising for publishers and more relevant ads for customers. In this organization, you'll experience the benefits of working in a dynamic, entrepreneurial environment, while leveraging the resources of Amazon.com (AMZN), one of the world's leading companies.
Amazon Publisher Services (APS) helps publishers of all sizes and on all channels better monetize their content through effective advertising. APS unites publishers with advertisers across devices and media channels. We work with Amazon teams across the globe to solve complex problems for our customers. The end results are Amazon products that let publishers focus on what they do best - publishing.
Our Mobile engineering team focuses on product suites that empower mobile app publishers to quickly build and grow thriving businesses through maximizing revenue, improving user experience, and gaining deeper insights into their audience. We are looking for a technology and business leader to run this fantastic team of trailblazing technologists and drive the next generation of Amazon's advertising program for mobile publishers.
As the program-level SDM, you will manage the APS Mobile team, collaborate with product and impact strategy, partner with the teams across Amazon that drive our flywheel, work with customers to unpack their needs, and deliver software that delights users and the world talks about.
- MS or Ph.D. in a science or engineering discipline
- Hands-on experience with advertising technologies like Real-Time Bidding (RTB)
- Knowledge of ad tech entities like DSPs, SSPs, DMPs, Publishers, and Advertisers
- Experience in developing mobile SDKs
- Experience in mobile app development
- Self-directed, flexible, goal-oriented and strong sense of ownership
- Strong verbal and written communications skills; experience presenting complex technical information succinctly to technical and non-technical audiences
Amazon.com is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Minority / Women / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation / Age