Gray Eagle invests in lower middle-market firms; we provide access to additional talent, invest in operational improvements, introduce business model enhancements and facilitate add-on acquisitions.
We are looking for Private Equity Interns who will support our team with industry research and with company outreach and screening. In addition, the role will support due diligence efforts of target companies as well as back office processes.
An intern should expect to develop a fundamental knowledge of the lower-middle market M&A process and gain a working understanding of the industry participants involved in lower-middle market transactions.
The internship program will involve a hands on learning experience with significant mentorship from Managing Partners and can be completed on a full or part time basis.
- Research industry verticals and potential acquisition targets based on Gray Eagle investment criteria
- Solicit acquisition opportunities through the production of emails for targeted small businesses
- Review of confidential business and financial information on potential acquisitions
- Significant mentorship from Managing Partners and weekly meetings to discuss progress
- Assist the team with ad hoc projects as needed
- Currently enrolled in MBA program
- Entrepreneurial, energetic, highly motivated, optimistic attitude
- Strong analytical abilities, resourceful, attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- Keen interest in finance and entrepreneurship
- Good understanding of Finance (e.g. financial statements, valuation methods)
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Internship