Creative Human Resources Concepts, LLC (CHRC) is currently recruiting for a full time Temporary to Direct position for a client in Arizona:
The BIM Modeler has the responsibility of coordinating the process of generating and managing digital models of places or objects. The BIM Modeler is additionally responsible for acting as a liaison between stakeholders. These responsibilities include:
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES MAY INCLUDE:
REQUIRED EDUCATION/EXPERIENCE/CERTIFICATES AND LICENSES:
- Responsible for creation of 3D & 2D design models.
- Assist in maintenance and upkeep of relevant models.
- Update and amend existing design data.
- Work with customers field teams to ensure the accuracy and constructability of the different modeled systems.
- Coordinate and collaborate across all discipline specific designers and modelers.
- Ensure all model content is compatible and BIM data is available to all project participants.
- Provide historical reference by defining procedures for retention, protection, retrieval, transfer, and disposal of design data.
- Maintains efficiency by planning and implementing new systems and techniques.
- Engage users and enable data distribution to the right user, in appropriate format and in a timely manner.
- Create, revise and input applicable relevant information to the models.
- Provide clear communication and direction across all discipline specific designers and modelers.
- Ensures all models are compatible and BIM data is available to all project participants.
- Collaborate with design team and other departments to reach production goals.
- Complete operational requirements; following up on work results.
- Keep management informed by reviewing and analyzing procedures and identify trends.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge through educational workshops, professional publications, personal networks, professional societies, etc.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Looking for field/construction experience (mechanical sheet metal is a huge plus)
- Must be willing to perform a CAD test
- Associates degree or equivalent or 2+ years of relevant proven BIM modeling experience.
- Proficient in AutoCAD or Revit, Navisworks, Microsoft Office suite, office software packages and high adaptability to learning new software and technology.
- Applicable field experience is a plus.
- Professionally perform multiple, detailed-oriented tasks with simultaneous deadlines.
- Able to work well in a group setting, as well as an individual with minimal supervision.
- Ability to work both individually and with a team, take direction and go beyond your job description when needed.
- Solid writing and organization skills.
- Possess strong work ethic, integrity and loyalty.
- Team player with the ability to work well under pressure.
- Understanding the importance of excellent customer service and maintaining a positive attitude.
- Construction field experience in the Mechanical, Electrical, or Plumbing trades is a plus
Any job offer may be contingent upon the successful completion of pre-employment drug screen, criminal background check, fingerprinting, employment, education, certification verifications and reference checks. All qualified candidates for this position must be eligible to work in the United States.
$18/hr. to $28/hr. DOE
Medical, Dental, Vision, STD/LTD Term Life Insurance, sick time and PTO, 8 Holidays and Educational Programs.