Planned Parenthood Gulf Coast (PPGC) is the nation’s leading women’s health care provider, educator, and advocate, serving women, men, teens and families. For over 100 years, PPGC has done more than any other organization in the United States to improve women’s health and safety, prevent unintended pregnancies, and advance the right and ability of individuals and families to make informed and responsible health care decisions.
Planned Parenthood Gulf Coast is in search of an Executive Assistant. The Executive Assistant will provide executive support, administrative management, and serve as a leadership resource to the President & CEO.
- Provides a broad variety of critical executive-level support to the President & CEO, including the creation of presentations, spreadsheets, financial data, and other documents.
- Heavy management of calendars and schedules; arranging travel plans and itineraries; and handling expense reports.
- Actively monitors President & CEO email inbox, including prioritizing, tracking, messages to ensure proper management and responsiveness. .
- Effectively manages communication at all levels (lateral, upward, or downward flow of communication) while working independently on special and ongoing projects; coordinating presentations and proposals; and disseminating information and organizing events.
- Prioritizes conflicting demands; handles matters expeditiously and proactively, and follows through on projects to successful completion, often under deadline pressure.
- Interacts and communicates with executives, Board members, staff, and personal contacts in a professional and confidential manner.
- Effectively enforces company values and polices without evoking negative reactions.
- Participates in executive meetings and summarize discussions for distribution to all staff and Board members.
- Coordinates with the Development Department to optimize the time spent by the President & CEO with donors and community leaders within PPGC’s service area.
- Effectively and quickly processes information and feedback for continuous improvement to support a high-performance work environment.
- Strong ability to accept constructive criticisms for improvement, and ability to withstand the pressure of unfair or dispiriting criticisms while working in a fast-paced deadline-driven environment.
- High degree of flexibility, excellent interpersonal skills, and ability to work well with all levels of internal management and staff; external contacts; and other affiliates.
- Continual attention to detail in establishing priorities and meeting deadlines. Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment with demonstrated ability to juggle multiple competing tasks and demands.
- Keen sense of discretion and judgment, professional demeanor and ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Demonstrated poise, tact, and diplomacy, and outstanding work ethic and moral standards.
- Excellent communication skills and extreme attention to detail with regard to composing, typing, and proofing.
- Ability to be self-sufficient, work independently, make educated decisions and follow through on projects to successful completion.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint) and social media platforms.
- Demonstrated track record with respect to details and accuracy.
Education and/or Experience
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Minimum of ten years working at the executive / c-suite level
- Ability to leverage brevity and succinctness to support board and executive information flow.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret common journals, financial reports, and business documents.
- Ability to respond to common inquiries or complaints from customers, regulatory agencies, or members of the business community.
- Ability to write business correspondence and reports that conform to prescribed style and format.
- Ability to effectively present information to top management, members of the public, and/or volunteer leaders.
- Excellent comprehension and written/oral communication skills.
Eligible employees receive a competitive and comprehensive benefit package including:
Health Insurance – Medical, Dental, Vision
Basic Life & AD&D Coverage (100% Company Paid)
401K Plans – Company Matching Available
Paid Vacation, Sick Leave and Holidays!
Flexible Spending Accounts
Cell Phone Discount Plans
Free Notary Service
DIVERSE CANDIDATES ARE ENCOURAGED TO APPLY
Planned Parenthood Gulf Coast is an equal employment opportunity employer and is committed to maintaining a non-discriminatory work environment, and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. Planned Parenthood is committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation.
Job Type: Full-time
- Executive Assistant: 5 years (Required)