SDS-RX is a leading, national transportation and logistics provider. This job is located in South Plainfield, NJ for the hours of 12PM to 9PM. In this position, you’re responsible for remotely providing functional and technical support for users and drivers on software applications. You must also have the ability to troubleshoot and support PC’s, printers and camera systems. Approximately 70% of the position is software support and 30% hardware support.
- Remote technical support for internal users via phone and email.
- Support all enterprise technology software and hardware.
- Support and troubleshoot mobile device software for drivers
- Troubleshooting and repair of PC's hardware & software (Windows 7, 8, 10)
- Escalate all issues outside scope of expertise to Level III support on a timely basis
- Troubleshoot returned mobile devices, track assets in/out
- Participate in new customer implementations, system upgrades and technology migrations
- Operating System Data maintenance and updates (evening shift)
- Occasional extended shifts required, comply with emergency after hours support rotation schedule and holiday support rotation schedule.
- Some travel to locations may be required.
- All other duties assigned by management.
- Transportation background a plus
- E-Courier software experience a plus
- Ability to learn new software applications quickly.
- Excellent Verbal Communication Skills in person and on phone
- Ability to perform & speak with complete professionalism.
- Must be able to work extremely well with others, this company strives on teamwork
- Ability to self-manage and triage support requests with minimal supervision
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- High level of enthusiasm and confidence.
- Vacation and Sick Time
- Health, Dental and Vision
- 401K (company does a 3% contribution of biweekly wages)
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $50,000.00 to $55,000.00 /year
- IT Support: 1 year (Preferred)
- valid drivers license (Required)