Burnalong is looking for an energetic and ambitious manager to help curate high quality video content and programming in collaboration with our healthcare systems, payer, evidenced based providers, and other specialty content partners.
Ultimately your job is about creating, owning, and delivering Burnalong’s value to our partners while also serving internally as the voice of the patient and member. Your success will be measured on program effectiveness, member engagement and meeting quarterly objectives and key results.
What you'll be doing:
- Serve as a trusted advisor and advocate for a portfolio of key partners, while assisting partners in navigating barriers within their own organization.
- Plan out (video) content strategy and create standard operating procedures and
- implementation plans with partners.
- Share key metrics while coaching partners on how to be successful on platform, identifying content needs and areas of opportunity.
- Collaborate cross-functionally to determine content and program opportunities
- Research common trends within the healthcare space, staying current on HEDIS and high dollar healthcare conditions
- Regularly review academic publications and industry articles to stay up to date on digital health trends, regulations and compliance changes.
- Collaboration with IT to optimize partner, client, and user experience on platform
Who you are:
- 3-5 years of demonstrated project or program management experience, preferably within SaaS or digital health programs.
- Exceptionally well organized, detail oriented, able to manage multiple priorities, and reprioritize as necessary.
- Ambitious, curious, and with a strong work ethic.
- Friendly, optimistic, a good communicator
- Excited by opportunities to drive improvements and prove outcomes for partners and patients
- Self-starter with an entrepreneurial mindset, always looking for new areas of growth, and ability to build things from scratch that don’t exist yet.
- Experience with research or evidence based programs and experience working within the health system, provider referrals, evidenced and research based programming, preferred.
Burnalong: A Mission Driven Company
Burnalong, which has been labeled "the new gold standard for wellness", helps people ranging from new mothers to seniors, and everyone in between - achieve their health and wellness goals; and helps organizations deliver against business, health, and cultural goals. Clients span 70+ countries and range from the Fortune 500 Companies to Local Brands, and include the Government (including CMS), Health Systems (employees and patients), and Health Plans. We partner for content with 1,000s of brick and mortar facilities, from local YMCAs to leading hospital systems to corporate on-site wellness centers.
At Burnalong you'll enjoy a welcoming and entrepreneurial environment with driven, collaborative, and humble colleagues who are open to - and expect - new ideas and new experiments. Burnalong’s mission is to help people lead healthier lives. And we believe that applies to our team too.
Equal Opportunity Employer
We know diversity makes for the best problem-solving and creative thinking. We are dedicated to adding new perspectives to the team and encourage you to apply if your experience is close to what we are looking for and if you’re interested in building a company that changes lives.
Burnalong is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.