Entry Tech / Yard Porter
If you like to work outdoors and aren’t’ afraid to get your hands dirty, keep reading!
Who Are We?
Cargo Trailer Sales is a tight-knit company made up of some amazing individuals. We’re a small, family owned and operated business in Lansdale. We love to help our guests get out on the road, happy and safe. There are about twelve of us now, but we’d like to add a few more friendly faces!
What do we do?
We are a specialty equipment dealership that sells and services specialty transportation products. This includes trailers, snowplows, truck beds, and other specialty items. The parts and service department help support all the cool stuff we sell.
Who are you?
You are motivated to help others. You have a good sense of humor and like to have fun. You like a brisk work pace and enjoy variation in your duties and tasks. You’re not afraid to roll up your sleeves and do what needs to get done. You are honest and tend to smile a lot more than you frown (or scowl).
Please do not apply if…
· You love working weekends. Sorry, we are open M-F and believe in a healthy work-life balance.
· You enjoy drama and gossip. Aint nobody got time for that!
· Nothing is your fault. We love to “own it” - and mistakes are the best way to learn!
· You type very slowly (perhaps with 1 or 2 fingers). Sorry, but there is a decent amount of computer usage in most of our job positions.
· You like a large “corporate” work environment. Chances are you will be working alongside an owner or family member at times, and they will be helping with the same type of work you will be doing.
What kind of stuff will I be doing?
Our entry level technician and yard attendant position is the support role to every one of our departments. You’ll be assisting the sales department with new unit hookups, new unit preps, detailing, and unstacking/assembling new trailers and plows to be ready for sale. You’ll help our service department by pulling in/out customer units, organizing the lot, and performing light mechanical work on new and customer owned trailers (don’t worry if you have no experience on this… we’ll show you the ropes). The parts department will also depend on you for parts pickups and deliveries, help with warehousing, and other parts inventory related tasks. You’re going to be busy! With the right attitude and work ethic, you could have a bright future with us as a future technician or maybe even help us in another department!
Interested in learning more?
Feel free to apply through indeed or stop in and see what we are all about – you’ll be greeted with a smile!
Cargo Trailer Sales offers competitive pay, as well as a benefits package that includes 100% employer paid health insurance (Keystone HMO Gold 100% employer paid benefit, Platinum plan available for $16/week employee contribution), and available matching simple IRA (after 2 years employment).'
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $18.00 per hour
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Retirement plan
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Driver's License (Preferred)
Work Location: One location