Select Energy Services participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S. If E-Verify cannot confirm that you are authorized to work, Select is required to give you written instructions and an opportunity to contact Department of Homeland Security (DHS) or Social Security Administration (SSA) so you can begin to resolve the issue before the employer can take any action against you, including terminating your employment. Select only uses E-Verify once you have accepted a job offer and completed the Form I-9.
Under the direction of the Warehouse Supervisor, the Warehouse Operator will be responsible for loading and unloading trucks, staging deliveries, packaging product in the yard, inspections and general duties in accordance with safety policies, procedures and governmental regulations.
- Pull inventory and stage products utilizing forklift and other specified equipment.
- Load and offload trucks.
- Package product per customer requirements.
- Daily inspections of yard and equipment and regular housekeeping.
- Count and assist in management of inventory.
- Maintain and environmentally clean work place.
- Operate all non-DOT equipment.
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor.
- High school diploma or GED is required.
- 1 year of forklift experience is required.
- 1 to 3 years of working in a similar chemical related environment is preferred.
- Proven safety record and stable work history.
- Utilize safety and environmental measures at all times.