Full Job Description
We are Sunshine & Sunrise Enterprises, LLC and we own and operate five McDonalds franchises and employ over 250 people. Our goal is to build a world-class organization in Sales, Operations and People. We want to work with diverse, highly motivated individuals, we’ll train and develop the rest. Our culture is Open, Transparent, Authentic and Driven. Only the highly motivated need to apply. We offer a rich compensation and benefits package and more importantly, our Leaders are empowered to make the right decisions for the business. They also know that with empowerment comes accountability.
The ideal General Manager is enthusiastic, results-driven and knows how to get the most out of his/her team to create an Amazing Customer Service environment. S/he must feel comfortable building a team. S/he recruits, leads and develops people to execute outstanding Quality, Service, Cleanliness & Value, builds sales and controls costs to deliver optimum business results for a single McDonalds restaurant. Key customers include Crew, Swings, Assistants and Customers.
· S/he can motivate a group of people to act towards achieving a common goal. ... S/he possesses the combination of personality and leadership skills that makes others want to follow his or her direction.
· Sets the tone for the restaurant and customer service environment.
· Role models values and behaviors that are consistent with the Company culture.
Sales, Guest Counts and Profitability
· Effectively develops and executes store (local store) marketing plans to maximize sales potential within the community.
· Ensures systems and routines are in place to continue to improve sales and transactions; pushes the team with targets and holds the team accountable.
· Conducts in-restaurant implementation of new products and procedures (e.g.NABITS).
· Effectively executes national and co-op promotions to maximize sales potential.
· Consistently executes at a high level in managing expenses and meets budgeted targets, especially, Food, Labor and M&R.
· Uses proper security and verification procedures when handling deposits and the contents of the safe.
Quality and Food safety
· Maintains critical standards for raw and finished product quality, service speed and quality, cleanliness and sanitation and ensures food safety is a top priority for the restaurant on a daily basis.
· Manages planned maintenance of equipment to ensure optimal productivity and quality.
Service and Scheduling
· Accurately projects, measures and controls all P&L line items, e.g. food, labor, etc.
· Measures external customer’s satisfaction and executes plan to improve their satisfaction with their McDonald’s experience and increase their loyalty
· Effectively schedules to build the business on all day parts.
Cleanliness and Security
· Maintains all physical plant aspects of the restaurant, including landscaping, building, equipment, etc.
· Ensures all security procedures are executed.
· Recruits, selects, develops and retains an optimum number of crew, maintenance, and management who are enthusiastically dedicated to customer satisfaction.
· Plans and conducts leadership team meetings.
· Completes and presents performance appraisals based on defined goals and objectives for all restaurant employees in a timely manner.
· Knows, enforces, and educates crew on all appropriate policies, labor laws, security and safety procedures.
· Models performance standards for all crew stations and maintenance. Works in a unit-producing capacity as needed.
· Executes a plan, based on an employee commitment measurement, to increase employee’s loyalty, satisfaction and pride with the McDonald’s experience.
· Manages the development and training of crew and shift management employees, including crew initial and follow-up orientations.
- Food Safety
- Leading Great Restaurants (HU) preferred
- English, Spanish (preferred)
Required work authorization:
Job Type: Full-time
- management: 3 years (Preferred)
- Can you demonstrate a track record of success?
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Paid time off
- Flexible schedule
- Tuition reimbursement
- Weekends required
- Holidays required
- Day shift
- Night shift