Operational Surveyors, Inc. (OpSurv) seeks enthusiastic, dedicated, and proactive self-starters to join our team. OpSurv is a woman-owned small business that has dynamically pioneered innovative methods for analyzing threats and assessing risks for the U. S. military, federal, state, and local governments, and the business community. For over 14 years, our organization has specialized in providing our public and private sector clients with in-depth knowledge of threats and other factors that may impact their operations both locally and globally.
We uphold ourselves to an exceptional professional standard of conduct and strive to maintain an environment built on trust and pride. OpSurv encourages collaborative, innovative, and forward-thinking ideas in an inclusive atmosphere to produce and deliver timely and comprehensive solutions.
Clearance requirement: Active TS Clearance and SCI eligibility
Operational Surveyors, Inc. (OpSurv) is seeking Mid-level All-Source Intelligence Analysts to support the Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) in Washington, D.C. This position requires experience in analysis, production, and briefing intelligence products as well as the ability to interact with senior level leaders. This position includes coordinating with external partners to support HHS and its information needs regarding preparedness, steady state monitoring and disaster response. The successful candidate will have the ability to develop a wide range of analytical skills to include subject matter expertise in public health, particularly infectious diseases and pandemic response. This position provides an exciting opportunity to make a substantive impact in the areas of public health preparedness and safety.
- Active TS/SCI clearance
- Bachelor’s and/or Master’s degrees in Public Health, Engineering, Computer Science, or relevant field
- Experience with Public Health and Infectious Diseases
- Proficiencies in the following a plus: Microsoft Office, Analyst’s Notebook, Tableau, modeling capabilities (such as JEMA), statistical software (such as SAS)
- Excellent writing, verbal, and communication skills
ADDITIONAL PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS
- Previous experience in intelligence production as well as knowledge of operational planning and how intelligence supports the planning process
- Experience in the following areas is a plus: GEOINT, OSINT, MEDINT. o Secondary: HUMINT, SIGINT, AND IMINT
Job type: Full time
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $110,000.00 - $123,000.00 per year
- Public Health and Infectious Diseases: 3 years (Required)
Security Clearance Required:
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
- Only full-time employees eligible
- Temporarily due to COVID-19