About Matrix Aviation Services, Inc:
Matrix Aviation Service, Inc. has upgraded the concept of Guest Services by recognizing the unique opportunity in today's service expectations. We offer exciting opportunities that will challenge your abilities expand your skills and reward your contributions in an atmosphere that encourages both personal and professional growth for all.
Apply in Person with resume in English at:
Doubletree Suites by Hilton
320 North 44th St.
Phoenix, AZ 85008-7698
September 17th, 18th and 19th, 2018 (Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday) 10:00 am - 6:00 pm.
MUST APPLY IN PERSON, NO NEED TO APPLY OR FILL UP APPLICATION NOW.
PLEASE COME IN TO OUR JOB FAIR WITH THE RESUME. Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ticketing and Guest check-in and assistance
- Verifying guest documentation
- Gate management/announcements regarding flight activity
- Baggage Services-lost luggage claim processing and tracking through World Tracer
- Learn and operate a computerized reservation system
- Assist unaccompanied moniors and special needs guests
- Adhering to uniform guidelines and codes of conduct
- Work in a team environment
- Must be 18 years of age
- Must have a High school diploma, GED or six months work experience in the Customer Service industry
- Ability to proficiently read, write and speak English
- Must be able to pass background check and be able to obtain airport security clearance
- Must be able to work flexible shifts, holidays and weekends
Phoenix Sky Harbor Airport, PHX.
Paid Training, Uniforms and Paid time-off.