Live Events and Experiences Coordinator
Entercom Dallas is searching for a Live Events and Experiences Coordinator to assist the Live Events and Experiences department with sales / administrative duties and lead special projects as assigned by department Director.
The right candidate will be a team player who takes initiative with excellent written and verbal communication skills. Organizational and multi-tasking skills a must.
All employees are expected to bring a positive attitude, be cooperative, productive, and to perform other such duties as may be required for the efficient operations of the LEE department.
- Initiate contracts, purchase orders and P&L statements for the department
- Create custom integrated event packages for Sales department
- Maintain all departmental Sales packages and media kits
- Run weekly LEE sales revenue reports through Wide Orbit
- Assist in event sponsorship revenue tracking for each event, including ticket sales
- Build Ticketing Site for ticketed events
- Work closely with Accounting department:
- Track Event Sponsorship revenue
- Submit Purchase Orders for all LEE expenses
- Submit Independent Contractor Applications
- Review all NTR orders for correct coding
- Assist with order entry for event promotions through the digital department
- Provide spot logs for sponsor promotional mentions when required
- Maintain Local and National LEE websites
- Execute all deliverables, artwork, and scheduling with any other advertising media outlets
- Maintain and track all Event Expenses
- Finalize all invoices and contracts (Events, Promotions, Showroom)
- Maintain all vendor/artist W9s and Independent contractor applications
- Update Director and Project Manager on Event Expenses
- Schedule and produce on-air promos for events