A great company, that treats their employees like family, GoldOller offer great perks and benefits like employee rental discounts, maternity leave, generous time off, health benefits and so much more!
We are seeking for a highly skilled and experienced Make Ready Coordinator to join our team of professionals. The GoldOller Make Ready Coordinator is often times the first person our residents and customers come into contact with and as such is required to provide excellent customer services to all future and current residents. Their primary responsibility is to maintain communication with vendors, maintenance team and residents alike. Above all else, the spirit of teamwork and cooperation with other team members will not only improve the job you do, but enhance the entire work experience.
The Make Ready Coordinator will work under the direction of the Property Manager for assisting with the overall management of the operation. Above all else, the spirit of teamwork and cooperation with other team members will not only improve the job you do, but enhance the entire work experience.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Answer phones and greet tenants in a professional manner.
- Compose and type all correspondence and documents.
- Maintain professional communication with residents, applicants, vendors, and Board Members.
- Work independently, organize tasks, manage time and prioritize projects.
- Schedule all vendors to complete the make ready process
- Walk units to check progress and vendor quality
- Walk through all “notice to vacate” units with-in 72 hours of notice receipt
- Enter “notice to vacate” into Onesite
- Walk all “move-outs” within 48 hours of move out date
- Asses move out charges
- Daily listing of vacant units on online advertising websites (Craig’s List)
- Assist in the management of unit turn expenses
- Assist in the leasing of units (as needed)
- Assist with renewal of leases (as needed)
Qualifications for this Position
- High school education or equivalent
- Must have excellent computer skills including Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.)
- Property Management experience preferred
- Strong communication, organizational and literacy in writing skills
- Experience working with contracts and construction documents preferred
- Experience with OneSite software preferred