We are looking for a Nurse Practitioner to diagnose and treat health conditions, as well as promote good health practices. As an advanced practice registered nurse, you’ll be our go-to person for ensuring the best patient care possible.
Responsibilities of a nurse practitioner:
- Conducting physical examinations
- Interpreting lab tests
- Inform patients about their health conditions
- Propose treatment plans for chronic and acute infectious disease conditions
- Prescribe antibiotics and propose treatment plans
- Collaborating with a team of medical professionals
As both a health practitioner and an educator, our nurse practitioners support disease prevention practices and Infection Control. We are looking for a nurse practitioner with a team spirit and a positive attitude. Patience, problem-solving skills, and interpersonal communication are important. If you’re dedicated to advancing your knowledge and clinical expertise through research and professional discourse, we’d like to meet you.
We are an Infectious Disease group that rounds at various skilled facilities in Marion, Dunkirk, and Hartford City Indiana. We offer flexible hours, schedules, and a great work-life balance.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Pay: $50.00 per hour
- Continuing education credits
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Malpractice insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
Work Location: On the road