Seasonal Production Associate - 3:00 PM Shift Start
Production Associates report to the manager on duty and assist with food preparation in the kitchen. Cleans all dishes and utensils, food, storage areas, and dining areas. Prepares hams and turkeys. Unloads goods from trucks. Adheres to company safety and sanitation guidelines. Keeps glazing station clean at all times: vents, torches, gloves, skewers, sugar/dressing containers, shelves, flooring, walls clean. Associate must follow color code chart, have items glazed on shelf. Keep boxes in cooler dated and FIFO. Must take temperatures and record in daily checklist.
- Needs: punctuality, attention to detail, controls waste, timeliness in preparing product, good attitude, reliable transportation, follow dress code
- Physical Requirements: Must be able to work standing, stooping, lifting at least 65 lbs.
- Hours: Various days starting at 3:00PM
- Part time
- Must be 18 years of age and GED or equivalency.
- Completes operational duties to include: Glazing, Product loading or unloading, Freezer work, Food safety, General cleaning and Janitorial duties.
- Production associates are generally in charge of ensuring correct quality control of materials and end products produced by Honey Baked Ham.
- Perform all necessary requirements for GMP.
- Performs other duties as required by business and department requirements.
KEY RESULT AREAS
- Quality assurance results vs Plan
- Food safety record
- Production levels vs Plan
- Waste levels vs Plan
- Attendance record
- Associate safety record
Job Type: Temporary
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)