Looking for work for a small, growing company?
High precision machining services company seeks a Quality Engineer to support medical component manufacturing. Successful candidate will have knowledge of quality systems, manufacturing and inspection methods, process design, and statistical software.
Ideal candidate will have the following
- Required: 4-year degree in engineering or related field of science
- Preferred: 2 to 5 years of medical manufacturing experience
- Must be proficient MS Office and statistical software.
- Must be familiar with ISO 9001 and ISO 13485
- Strong attention to detail and analytical skills
- Effective communication and technical writing skills
Job Type: Full-time
- ISO 13485: 1 year
- ISO 9001: 1 year
- Quality Engineer: 5 years
- medical manufacturing: 2 years