Merakey is seeking an 340B Coordinator to join our Behavioral Health division at our location in Erdenheim PA.
Serves as the covered entity's compliance expert on 340B Program details, policies, and procedures.
The Coordinator will also be responsible for:
- Acts as the liaison with necessary affiliated departments to ensure 340B Program integrity.
- Provides oversight and leadership for the 340B Program.
- Leads the organization's 340B oversight teams, which includes members from senior leadership, pharmacy, compliance, legal, and finance.
- Provides expertise with the 340B Program to staff and participants regarding ongoing compliance.
- Develops and maintains internal relationships (accounting, legal, national) and external relationships (wholesalers, manufacturers, contract pharmacies, split-billing software vendors, employee benefit pharmacy benefits managers [PBMs], and third-party administrator [TPA] vendors) as needed.
- Actively engages with senior leadership and participates in decision-making processes related to the implementation of new 340B processes.
- Policy and Procedure Development
- Education and training on 340B program
- Rules/Guidance Surveillance
- External Audits
- Purchasing/Inventory Oversight
MERAKEY IS PROUD TO OFFER THE FOLLOWING BENEFITS
- Work/Life Balance
- Competitive Compensation Plans
- Opportunities for professional growth and advancement
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance Plans
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Short/Long Term Disability Coverage
- Life Insurance
- 403B Retirement Plan (with company matching)
- Marketplace Savings Program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Wellness Programs
- 24-Hour Nurse Hotline
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Generous Paid Time Off (for qualifying positions)
- Stability that coincides with working for a national leader in education and human services
If you meet the above criteria and are looking for a position that will allow you to make a difference in a person's life while taking your career to the next level... Don't Wait -- Apply Today!
To fill out an on-line application:
Merakey is a leading developmental, behavioral health and education provider offering a breadth of integrated services to individuals and communities across the country.
We leverage our size and expertise to develop innovative solutions and new models of care to meet the needs of individuals, their families, public and private healthcare funders and community partner organizations.
We recognize that complex needs require a holistic approach. With our experience, expertise and compassion, we empower everyone within our communities to reach their fullest potential.
With a rich tradition spanning 50 years with nearly 10,000 employees, Merakey provides care to over 40,000 adults and children throughout Pennsylvania, New Jersey, New York, Maryland, Delaware, Louisiana, Michigan, Texas, California, and Tennessee.
Merakey is an Equal Opportunity Employer!
- Bachelor's Degree required, Masters preferred.
- 340B program or pharmacy technician experience a plus
- At least 3 -5 years experience working in a non-profit healthcare environment
- Ability to self-direct and communicate well verbally and in writing
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled