- Overseeing the day to day operation of the clinic including scheduling, workflow and employees.
- Develop talent and monitor individual productivity for Managers and communicate problems effectively with staff to facilitate resolution
- Demonstrates an ability to function independently in a goal directed manner while communicating effectively with staff, administration and physicians.
- Demonstrates a strong commitment to customer service and excellent interpersonal skills
- Possesses a broad knowledge of how medical offices function.
- Demonstrates creativity in problem-solving, ability to multitask.
- Demonstrates the ability to work successfully as part of an interdisciplinary team.
- Ability to effectively utilize Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook and Electronic Health Record (Athena preferred)..
- Human resources.
Education and Experience:
- Baccalaureate degree preferred
- Three or more years of previous management experience in a healthcare setting
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Possession of excellent leadership, team building and problem-solving skills, along with a strong ability to take initiative and use data to drive performance improvement.
Job Type: Full-time