Are you the kind of person who enjoys product customer support, resolving technical issues and customer interaction? Join us!
About the role:
You will provide support for PCLender’s enterprise - Loan Origination Software and respond to software support inquiries. This involves troubleshooting of software issues observed by clients, providing guidance on configuration and customization of the software, duplicating and documenting software defects, reviewing and interpreting error logs, assisting field employees, and perform project implementation tasks when assigned. You will work closely with other team members and communicate with the development and QA teams. Provide Weekly Case Summary Report and meeting agenda prior to account meetings. This role will also be responsible for documenting Business Requirements for assigned cases.
BASIC QUALIFICATIONS FOR CONSIDERATION:
- In this role, you will maintain high levels of knowledge with PCLender’s product suite and services to ensure understand practical knowledge of use by Administrators to maximize the effectiveness of PCLender resources available to them
- You will track and handle billable support services provided within PCLender CRM
- Ensure cases are documented and followed up for On-Site visit priorities and Client objectives and maintain constant communication with client and PCLender CRM
- Ensure PCLender account and contact records are properly maintained with updated information
- Collaborate with case owner(s) or PCLender Professional Services contact to document requirements for existing and new Custom development requirements
- Provide continuing training for Client Administrators as it relates to new or updated feature/functionality as well as provide Client training and coaching on properly documenting system defects and/or submitting new requests, accessing the Self-Service Portal, and utilizing the Customer Resource Portal
- Produce activity, opportunity, potential threat reports and other reports as required by the management, resellers and referral channel partners
- Advance client issues to Customer Support Manager when service level agreement and or Client relationships are at risk
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS FOR CONSIDERATION:
- Minimum 1 years experience in mortgage banking and/or LOS software administration
- Experience with assistance during the QA testing phase of major releases(functional and Regression). Experience in completing Business Requirement Documents as needed and/or assigned
- Self-starter with the ability to consistently exceed goals, be detail oriented with strong service skills
- Ability to interpret Client questions and choose the optimal troubleshooting path, understand Client requirements, document in company CRM and explain requirements to developers and employees at different levels
- Good organizational and time management and multitasking skills
- Proficiency in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, and Crystal Reports.
- Work hours: Start time - 8am or 9am Pacific Standard Time
Who we are:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or Business Management or equivalent work experience.
- Previous PCLender LOS experience
- Training and documentation experience
- Excellent analytical skills, excellent verbal, listening, written and skills as well as excellent negotiation skills.
Fiserv is highly regarded for its financial service technology and services innovation including mobile and online banking. We have experienced tremendous growth and revenue in these channels in our Bank Solutions Division. You will have an opportunity to become a part of global company that has been just recognized by Fortune “World’s Most Admired Company” for the 4th year in a row.
PCLender LOS is a mortgage “loan origination system” for the mortgage industry that supports retail, wholesale and correspondent lending channels. It supports the life cycle of the origination process from Point of Sales to Investor delivery and includes features that include database records, imaging, vendor integrations and automated workflow.
Fiserv is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Vet.