- ERP Systems
- Microsoft Office
Arocam, Inc (dba WeGotSoccer), one of the nations leading Soccer Specialty Team Retailers, is expanding outside of soccer! With a continued focus on customer service and execution, along with the use of our industry leading individual on-line uniform ordering platform, all we need is you!
We have a passion for our customers and are a seeking an energetic, results-driven and motivated salesperson to drive our entry into the youth team sports market!
As a Field Sports Sales Representative, you will be tasked with driving new business development within our Field Sports category. You will be placed in a fast-paced environment with the need to be able to react on the fly and open new doors. We have an in-house sales support system built to allow you to spend your time selling and managing relationships with our customers!
Essential Job Functions:
- Prospect to youth sport and institutional organizations
- Develop and reach out to customer leads through cold calling
- Execute company sales strategy within the youth sports environment
- Present, promote and sell products/services to existing and prospective customers
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships
- Analyze the territory/market’s potential, track sales and provide status reports
- Supply management team with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services
- Focus on overall account sales and profit margins based on company initiatives
- Participate in seasonal forecasting for key customers
- Keep abreast of best practices and promotional trends
- Work with key accounts on a regular basis to track, manage and execute orders while continually providing top-notch customer service (responsiveness & accessibility are key!)
- Expedite resolution of customer problems/complaints to maximize satisfaction
- Work with inside sales to coordinate artwork approvals with art department, team reps and customers
- Continuously improve through internal and external feedback
- 3-5 years’ experience in the team sports industry (BS/BA degree or equivalent)
- Knowledge of team sports industry dynamics
- Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales
- Excellent sales, negotiation & communication skills
- Solid understanding of standard business processes
- Strong communication skills with the ability to create and deliver tailored, customer facing presentations
- Relationship management skills and openness to feedback
- Ability to prioritize, organize and manage time – attention to detail a must!
- Solid knowledge of MS Office; ERP experience a plus
- Strong work ethic and a positive attitude!
Job Type: Full-time