We are a family owned and operated HVAC&R Service Company that has serviced the Houston and Bryan/College Station areas for the past 36 years. We are currently looking for a light commercial commercial service technician with 10+ years of SERVICE experience in the Houston area.
Environmental Air Systems, Inc. has also joined the digital age and left paper invoices behind. With our dependable tablets we now have immediate access to the clients equipment history as well as other important files such as wiring schematics, service manuals, equipment layout, and more. Electronic dispatching and invoicing also reduces the paper workload for you to keep up with and we are continually adding more features to make your job easier, less stressful and the company more efficient. EASI is evolving and want you to grow with us.
As a technician with us you will have the opportunity to service many types of equipment ranging from residential and commercial dx equipment to chilled water, exhaust fans, walk-in/reach-in coolers, process refrigeration, ice machines, air dryers, boilers, wall-mount units, VAV's, and more. Ice machine and walk-in/reach-in refrigeration experience is a plus.
Problem-solving skills and a clear understanding of the refrigerant cycle are paramount traits for the kind of work we do. So, if you enjoy working on multiple types of equipment and have the ability to diagnose, troubleshoot, and service equipment, then we have plenty of hours for you and room for advancement. We pride ourselves on client retention through outstanding customer service and low call-backs so if you posses great personal communication skills, time management, and ability to stay organized, and want to work with some of the best and most knowledgeable technicians around, then we would like to interview you. A clean background is a must and we do run background checks/drug tests so please consider this before you consider applying. Technicians hourly compensation ranges from $18-$35+ depending on ability and experience.
- Health insurance with company contributions. We have 3 plans available to meet your needs including an HSA (Health Savings Account) and a 0% coinsurance option.
- Retirement plan with 100% employer matching contributions
- Paid vacation / paid holidays
- Spiffs and Bonuses for performance
- Overtime pay based on 8 hour work day rather than a 40 hour week
- Weekly pay by direct deposit
- Personal Tool Replacement Program
- Signing bonus for NATE certification holders
- Uniforms and take home truck
- Training (in-house and 3rd party)
- Workers compensation
- Drug free, clean background, and professional appearance
- 10+ years of service and troubleshooting experience
- EPA certification
- Current TDLR Technician Registration
- NATE certification is a plus
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $18.00 to $34.00 /hour