Looking for a Career Pathway to move you in the right direction. Portable Practical Educational Preparation – (PPEP, Inc.) is one of the largest non-profit multi-service agencies in Arizona with an extensive reach into the southwestern United States and abroad. Come join our team of dedicated employees and make a difference in our domestic and international communities! PPEP offers competitive wages and a comprehensive benefits package, along with a wide range of programming that is diversified, rich in heritage, imbedded in the community, and has developed community partnerships who are invested in helping people improve their lives.
WE WANT YOU!!!!! PPEP Integrated Care is looking for an enthusiastic and dedicated team players ready to make a difference in supports to individuals with developmental disabilities. Be on the cutting edge and work with a team of professionals ready to support you in the continued development of a comprehensive team ready to serve communities in need.
- High School degree/GED
- Four (4) years prior work experience with the intellectually developmentally disabled population in community based settings. Minimum one (1) years supervisory experience and facility management work experience in this field.
- Demonstrated knowledge of the DDD resource system and other agencies in the area
- Implementing plans and guidelines mandated by the ISP, policy and procedures, etc.
- Documenting observations and maintaining facility and confidential resident records.
- Conducting group or individual activities related to developmental, habilitative, or recreational programs.
- OR have: Experience in providing either respite or personal care, and have received training, approved by IDD in implementing and documenting performance.
- OR have: performed habilitation services and experience under the direct supervision of an individual who is qualified to provide such services.
- Must be able to read, write and speak English language as required for this position and service to members.
- Ability to drive/operate an agency transport vehicle and maintain an excellent driving record.
- Ability to perform crisis intervention to prevent harmful behaviors.
- Ability to perform First Aid/CPR if required.
- Ability/Willingness to work longer than eight (8) hour shifts, to work holidays or overtime, to be available to manage the staff schedules as required to support the needs of the members in the Residential Group home which operates 24/7 that has mandatory member to staff ratios assigned.
- Any combination of academic education, professional training or work experience, which demonstrates the ability to perform the duties of the position.
- Bachelor’s degree in Special Education, Vocational Rehabilitation, Psychology, Sociology or related field.
- One (1) year prior team leadership experience in a service setting for individuals with developmental disabilities.
- Demonstrated knowledge of the DDD resource system and other agencies in the area.
PPEP INC IS AN EEO EMPLOYER - MINORITIES/WOMEN/VETERANS/DISABLED
MUST APPLY ONLINE AT WWW.PPEPHIRING.COM
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $17.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- On call
- Weekend availability
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- working with individuals with developmental disabilities: 4 years (Required)
- Supervisory: 1 year (Required)
Work Location: Multiple Locations