Reputable, high-volume music venue is rapidly expanding and looking for experienced Box Office staff for immediate hire.
- Sell tickets to customers in Box Office using Radius ticket platform
- Process online ticket requests and make arrangements for ticket delivery
- Process ticket refunds based on management approval
- Handle payments for Box Office ticket sales and prepare collection/settlement reports
- Be able to work as ticket scanner to scan tickets for all customers gaining entry to venue
- Inclined towards customer service and possesses a friendly attitude
- Proficient in using computers and other tools used regularly in a box office
- Able to cope up with the stress that may arise due to long periods of work and rush of patrons at the venue
- Loyal, goal oriented and a rational thinker
- Skilled in multitasking and organizing things to avoid any delay or disorder
- Willing to learn and have fun
- Able to thrive in a team environment
- Able to maintain a clean, trendy, professional appearance.
- Work late nights and weekends (this is a concert venue).
Experience is a plus but not necessary.
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: From $17.00 per hour
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- 10 hour shift
- 12 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
- On call
- Weekends as needed
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
Work Location: Multiple locations