ABOUT THE BUSINESS
Key Corporate Bank is a full-service corporate and investment bank serving the needs of mid- to large- sized businesses and focusing principally on middle market clients in six industry sectors: consumer, energy, healthcare, industrial, public sector, and real estate.
JOB BRIEF (PURPOSE)
As the Salesforce Analyst assigned to specific business, this individual is accountable for ensuring adoption of Key’s Commercial Salesforce instance at all levels of the sales teams. Work outcomes include Salesforce business requirements, business value realization and continuous improvement. Responsibilities include implementing Salesforce creating, tracking and presenting business requirements for new releases and the yearly roadmap for enhancements; and creating a vibrant and engaged community of Salesforce users. This position stays informed and understands all Salesforce instances at Key and partners with a variety of stakeholders within Corporate Bank and across Key as needed to ensure maximum benefit from the Salesforce investment.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Help improve existing performance of Salesforce.com solutions to drive sales growth and enhance customer experience.
- Establish, manage and assist the business teams in prioritization of Salesforce efforts
- Gather and document the voice of the Salesforce user community to inform system development, UAT testing, releases, enhancements and adoption efforts as well as surface opportunities of continuous improvement
- Develop use cases and stand-up incubator groups to drive adoption of new functionality
- Establish and support Salesforce champions in the business
- Implement change management plan for all end users – sales managers, sales and administrators
- Develop, track and report user metrics – developing user/sales management insights and creating strategies to further increase usage by Sales and Sales Managers
- Own the overall communication strategy to keep all users informed of changes and updates to the system with implementation support from Communications partners
- Keep Salesforce Trustee and Steering Committee apprised of business unit needs, obstacles and opportunities
- Partner with technology and the vendor to implement capabilities defined in the Salesforce roadmap
- Maintain awareness of industry CRM trends and technology and identified opportunities to apply innovation to solve business issues
OTHER COMPETENCIES / SKILLS
- 2-5 years experience working with assessing business unit requirements and requests
- Strong analytical and process design skills
- Experience with the SFDC platform or other CRM system
- Exposure to communications planning a plus
- Action oriented and able to work with limited supervision.
- Demonstrated understanding of enterprise data and ability to develop and recommend appropriate solutions.
- Detail oriented and able to prioritize and manage multiple ongoing projects.
- Executive presence and ability to effectively navigate all levels of the organization.
- Ability to excel in a team-based environment.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Good communication skills, both oral and written
- Detailed oriented, with the ability to communicate at varying organizational levels
- Bachelor’s degree in Organizational Behavior, Finance, management information systems or Marketing
- Change Management certification a plus
- Database management, query writing, report writing, and/or data quality experience
- Microsoft Excel, Access, Word and PowerPoint
KeyCorp's roots trace back 190 years to Albany, New York. Headquartered in Cleveland, Ohio, Key is one of the nation's largest bank-based financial services companies, with assets of approximately $134.5 billion at March 31, 2017. Key provides deposit, lending, cash management, insurance, and investment services to individuals and businesses in 15 states under the name KeyBank National Association through a network of more than 1,200 branches and more than 1,500 ATMs. Key also provides a broad range of sophisticated corporate and investment banking products, such as merger and acquisition advice, public and private debt and equity, syndications, and derivatives to middle market companies in selected industries throughout the United States under the KeyBanc Capital Markets trade name. KeyBank is Member FDIC.
ABOUT THE BUSINESS:
Key Community Bank serves individuals and small to midsized businesses from Maine to Alaska through our 15-state network of over 1,200 branches, 1,500 ATMs, telephone banking and robust online and mobile platforms. KeyBank’s Consumer/Business Banking segment provides consumers and small business owners with straightforward banking solutions and personal finance expertise that helps them make confident financial decisions today and plan for tomorrow. Key Private Bank offers wealth planning that follows a consistent, disciplined approach guided by objective advice based on each unique situation. KeyBank Commercial Bank offers midsize business financial services that drive growth and profitability and help business owners identify new opportunities with products and services including deposit, cash management, investment services, commercial lending, equipment leasing, and asset-based lending.
KeyCorp is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer committed to engaging a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.