Part-Time to Full-Time (possible)
Under general supervision provides a variety of business support and administrative services.
- Uses advanced desktop application skills to develop brief correspondence, reports, and agendas.
- Schedule and coordinate meetings, book conference rooms, events, and conference calls.
- Prepare routine correspondence, documents, and presentations under the direction of responsible party
- Maintain confidential work relationships to provide high level administrative support required in the performance of assigned duties; handles confidential information with discretion.
- Responsible for performing daily accounts payable functions such as matching POs, inputting invoices, auditing and approving expense reports, check requests, scanning invoices, post cash payments, prepare bank deposits
- Resolving accounts payable discrepancies by liaising with internal stakeholders and vendors, reports, customer service, and other related tasks.
- Monitor member accounts to ensure payments are up-to-date
- Correspond with member and respond to inquires
- Provide supporting documentation and assist in Board reporting, reaccreditation and audit activities
- Follow up with members and vendors on outstanding payables payments
- Assist in other aspects of Chamber operations especially programs & events as needed
Position requires reliable, consistent and punctual attendance. Demonstrate initiative, flexibility, and openness to change. Represent Metro South Chamber with professionalism. Keep current and proficient with necessary skills and knowledge.
- High School Diploma, GED or equivalent experience required. Bachelor's degree or equivalent professional experience preferred.
- Solid word processing skills.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability, to draft, revise, and proofread correspondence.
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to prioritize tasks.
- Must be able to multi-task.
- Demonstrated knowledge of office systems, technology and relevant software applications (MS Office Suite).
- Outstanding customer service orientation in all interactions; understands the importance of teamwork and displays commitment to effective teamwork.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively, with discretion, at all levels within the organization and external clients, members and others.
- Demonstrated professionalism in work habits and interactions.
Please note: full-time benefits are as listed. Part-time is prorated time off - vacation and sick.
Please send resume to MSCC Business Assistant at this MSCC Indeed account. Candidate’s will be considered, contacted and interviewed in the weeks ahead. Should you not be contacted by April 30, we wish to thank you for your interest and wish you well.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $16.00 - $20.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
All building tenants required to wear a mask; common surfaces sanitized regularly; masks, air and hand sanitizer provided; office open by appointment only / doors currently closed to general public.
Company's Facebook page:
- Temporarily due to COVID-19
- Remote interview process
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Virtual meetings
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place