In Touch Rehab is seeking self-motivated, caring and compassionate PT, PTA, OT, and COTA to provide care for patients in their home. You will work closely with patients and their families to improve their function, decrease fall risk and optimize independence. Have the luxury to schedule and treat patients on your own time throughout Southern and Central California.
- We have dedicated office staff who will assist with all administrative task between our partnered Home Health agencies which allows you to focus on quality patient care and efficient correspondence with the evaluating Physical Therapist.
- Easy to use web-based EMR that is accessible on any phone, tablet or computer.
Location: Torrance, Gardena, Redondo Beach, Compton, Downey, Carson, Cerritos, Lakewood, South Gate, Hawthorne, Rowland Heights, Diamond Bar, Rosemead, El Monte, Alhambra, Temple City, Fullerton, Brea, South Orange County. San Bernardino County, Riverside County, San Diego County.
As a Home Health Clinician, you will:
- Provide therapy services planned, delegated and supervised by the qualified Physical or Occupational Therapist consistent with the patient's approved Plan of Treatment.
- Observe patients during treatment, compiles data and report patient's progress to Supervising Therapist.
- Act as a liaison and maintains contact with patients, Therapist, Clinical Manager(s), other members of the healthcare team and the community in assuring effective care coordination and appropriate resource referrals.
- Recommend to Supervising Therapist possible modification to existing physical therapy treatment plans and training needs to achieve maximum results.
- Maintain and submit documents as required by the Company and/or facility.
- Accurately and thoroughly document patient care observations, interventions and evaluation on the day services are rendered. Assist qualified Therapist with preparation of patient progress notes.
- Participate in Performance Improvement activities as assigned. Communicate information that enable collection and root cause analysis of data to identify opportunities for improvement.
- Maintain the highest standards of professional conduct in relation to information that is confidential in nature. Share information only when recipient's right to access is clearly established and sharing of such information is in the best interest of the patient.
- Maintain/enhance clinical practice skills by attending, participating in/conducting staff development/continuing education program.
- Degree from an accredited Program.
- A minimum of six months experience preferred, but not required. Training and mentoring available.
- Excellent Communication Skills.
- CA Licensed in respective discipline.
- CPR Certified.
- Recent Physical within last year.
- Clear TB Testing within last year.
- Experience (New Grads to Seasoned).
- Works Well Unsupervised.
- Multi-lingual a plus.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Contract
Pay: $50.00 - $100.00 per hour
- Flexible schedule
- Professional development assistance
- 10 hour shift
- 12 hour shift
- 4 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- On call
- Weekend availability
COVID-19 Vaccines have been distributed and we can assist you in getting vaccinated.
- CPR Certification (Preferred)
- California License to practice (Preferred)
Work Location: On the road