THE MOST AMAZING PLACE TO WORK, LEARN AND GROW!
WE LOVE WHAT WE DO! We think you will too! Become part of a passionate retail organization!
The Stock Associate is responsible for merchandise handling, stock processing, and stockroom organization with a FLEXIBLE work schedule.
- Ensures Most Amazing Personal Service (MAPS) is the top priority at all times
- Understands and demonstrates company values with both customers and team
- Maintains constant and timely communication with the SM
- Knowledgeable of all shipping/receiving Guiding Principles and the Stock Team Best Practices
- Maintains a safe work environment at all times
- Positively and consistently demonstrates a neat, professional, and fashionable image
- Processes freight utilizing the Best Practice techniques, and sorts and organizes all unprocessed cartons
- Ensures all new product and any needed replenishment on the sales floor (sized, steamed, and all styles represented) within 24 hours of receipt
- Correctly enters all receiving documents into the computer system within 24 hours
- Replenishes merchandise daily
- Accurately and timely completes store-to-store transfers and charge sends per Chico’s Guiding Principles
- Completes markdowns on sales floor and stockroom within 24 hours
- Utilizes stockroom Guiding Principles and Best Practices
- Properly stores stockroom hardware, hangers, sign holders, signs, etc.
- Helps reorganize all merchandise as needed to maximize stock space
- Adheres to Chico’s Guiding Principles for holds
- Performs all other duties and responsibilities as assigned by Management
Enjoys working hard; is action oriented and full of energy for the things he/she sees as challenging; not fearful of acting with a minimum of planning; seizes more opportunities than others.
Is dedicated to meeting the expectations and requirements of internal and external customers; gets first-hand customer information and uses it for improvements in products and services; acts with customers in mind; establishes and maintains effective relationships with customers and gains their trust and respect.
Functional / Technical Skills
Has the functional and technical knowledge and skills to do the job at a high level of accomplishment.
Job Type: Part-time
- Customer Service: 1 year (Preferred)