Air Tech of Houston is family owned and operated and has been in the HVAC industry for over 30 years. Our business is based on providing quality work and delivering a strong customer service experience. We are committed to excellence which means you can be proud to work for Air Tech of Houston.
- Diagnose, repair or replace broken residential HVAC parts and equipment
- Initiate start-ups for new residential HVAC equipment
- Utilize iPad/tablet to enter service call solutions for customer files and to acquire daily service call schedule for reviewing and planning efficient workday routes
- Answer and/or return all calls received by Customer Service
- Coordinate schedules and effectively communicate project updates with homeowners, and office operations team
- Ensure company vehicle is properly maintained andcontains all necessary supplies REQUIREMENTS:
- MUST HAVE 2+ years prior HVAC warranty service experience within the residential and/or commercial industry
- Must have a current EPA license to start up new HVAC equipment – Universal preferred
- Ability to organize, prioritize work, communicate effectively, deliver quality workmanship and build relationships with homeowners, builders and colleagues
- Perform the physical demands of the position – working in indoor and outdoor elements with extreme variation in temperatures and weather conditions; climbing ladders and steep stairs, crawling, standing, stooping, bending, crouching, kneeling, sitting, reaching, able to routinely lift heavy objects in excess of 50 pounds and pushing and pulling of objects.
Typical schedule is Monday through Friday from 7:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. and may require some portion of the day on Saturday, or emergency and “on call” time as scheduled.
Job Type: Full-time
- HVAC: 2 years (Preferred)
- Morning (Required)
- Mid-Day (Required)
- Evening (Required)