Are you a natural born organizer with a knack for supporting your coworkers? Do you enjoy variety in your work and thrive in a fast-paced environment? Are you looking for a work environment where you’ll really feel like part of the team? If so, we’re looking for someone like you to join our team as an Office Coordinator in our Boston, MA office.
Why join Toole Design?
At Toole Design, we’re working to create vibrant, multimodal transportation solutions for people of all ages and abilities. Our staff of 200+ planning, design and administrative professionals are passionate about what we do. You’ll work in an environment that is fast-paced, supportive and collaborative. As an Office Coordinator, you’ll be tasked with providing valuable administrative support to the Southeast offices of Toole Design. You will be called upon to support the team in a variety of ways to include maintaining office supplies; scheduling travel, meetings and events; project documentation; and assisting with business certifications and other office paperwork. We are looking for someone with creative ideas and solutions in solving challenges associated with a fast-growing company.
Toole Design is committed to building a diverse and welcoming team. We have a collaborative culture where people of all backgrounds come together to share ideas and build better, more inclusive communities. We are an equal opportunity, woman-owned business. We are proud of the fact that over 50% of our managers are women or minorities. No matter what your background is – we encourage you to apply for this position.
The primary responsibilities of the Office Coordinator are to provide administrative support to our Southeast offices’ staff, which include:
You’ll be great here if:
- Firm database management
- Managing office supplies and inventory
- Tracking office and project expenses
- Booking travel arrangements for staff
- Processing incoming and outgoing mail and deliveries
- Greet visitors
- Performing other duties as assigned from time to time
We’ll offer you:
- You are highly proactive at anticipating issues that might result in conflicts or delays.
- You are exceptional at following through on daily tasks as well as special assignments.
- You have an excellent sense of initiative with identifying tasks as well as sharing workload with administrative team members.
- Being adaptable, detail-oriented, organized and thorough is second nature to you.
- You know how to handle highly confidential information with the utmost care.
- You are excited about making communities more livable and vibrant.
About our Boston office:
- The chance to join a team that values individual strengths and encourages you to step outside your comfort zone for a more fulfilling career.
- The potential for advancement in a fast-growing company that prefers to promote from within.
- Competitive salary and industry-best benefits.
Toole Design Group’s Boston office is conveniently located just outside of Post Office Square in downtown Boston, blocks from multiple MBTA subway lines and walking distance from both North and South Stations. The office is easily accessed by foot, bicycle, and transit. Our team is a dynamic mix of engineers, planners, landscape architects, and administrative professionals. Our projects range from city-wide plans to street transformations throughout the United States.
How to apply:
If you would like to be considered as a potential candidate for this position, please click "Apply for this Job" below or visit our careers page http://www.tooledesign.com/company/careers and select the corresponding position. Toole Design Group, LLC is an equal opportunity employer (EO/AA/VEV/Disabled employer) and encourages women and minorities to apply. No phone calls, please. For more information about Toole Design Group, visit our website (www.tooledesign.com), follow us on Twitter (@tooledesign), or like us on Facebook (www.facebook.com/TooleDesignGroup).
- A minimum of 2 to 5 years of experience working in a professional services office (e.g. engineering, accounting, architecture).
- Advanced MS Word, MS Excel and MS Outlook experience and knowledge of operating standard office equipment.
- Strong interpersonal communication skills.