Community Counseling Center
The Community Counseling Center of Moorestown VNA is a New Jersey resource providing confidential, professional and caring counseling services.
The Community Counseling Center serves adults, teens and children and offers a wide variety of therapeutic interventions for individuals, families and couples. Our team is led by doctoral and master’s-level clinicians and offers all services in the secure setting of the Center. Established in 2007, The Community Counseling Center continues to support local residents and their families.
Since 1904, Moorestown Visiting Nurse Association has been a trusted neighbor dedicated to meeting the healthcare needs of South Jersey. In addition to general counseling and supportive services, The Community Counseling Center offers specific support for women, children and teens, families, couples and the LGBT community.
We are seeking an LPC to work with children ranging in age from 5 to 15 at our community counseling center. Must have experience and licensure.
Join our dynamic team and help make a difference in the community.
- PhD or master’s degree from an accredited school
- Current license to practice as an LPC or LCSW in the state of New Jersey
- A minimum of three years of experience under qualified supervision in a mental health setting
- Approved Clinical Supervisor Certification (preferred)
- Perform initial assessments with the client/family
- Assist client/family in mental health concerns
- Develop plan of care with client/family
- Perform psychotherapy according to the plan of care
Please email your resume and salary requirements or send to:
Mail: Moorestown Visiting Nurse Association
300 Harper Drive
Moorestown, NJ 08057
Call to learn more: 856-552-1300
Equal Opportunity Employer, A/A
Job Type: Full-time