- Manage end to end SDLC in fintech software and web application development, integration, and platform migration projects. This duty is performed daily, about 70% of the time.
- Act as a Product Owner and consult with clients to identify key requirements and business needs and define project scope, SOW’s and project charters
- Design and analyze solutions to IT problems, and improve business processes through IT implementation by approaching challenges strategically
- Assist in Risk Management (identify, analyze, respond, monitor and control) of potential risk factors for various projects
- Design and develop project metrics and report to senior management as needed. This duty is performed weekly, about 10% of the time.
- Must write Business requirement documents (BRD), Functional specification documents (FSD), UAT documents and project plans as needed during the project life cycle
Masters Degree in Information Management, and 12 months exp. in the job offered, or as Systems Engineer. The Employer will accept Applicants who have other suitable combinations of education, training or experience
40/week, Mon. to Fri., 9:00AM to 6:00PM
SVP & Director of Human Resources
462 Seventh Avenue, 20th Floor
New York, New York 10018
Job Reference #: