NVR has been helping families build their happily ever after since 1948. As a Top 5 US homebuilder, we’re committed to quality and to our customers and we take pride in the nearly 400,000 new homes we have sold and built across the country. Working in the homebuilding industry is tangible and rewarding, but not every job at NVR requires a hard hat. We don’t just sell and build new homes; we also manage teams, acquire land, manufacture materials, provide mortgages to our customers, and provide corporate support to NVR’s multi-billion dollar business operations.
As a Mortgage Loan Officer, you will assume full responsibility to guide new home purchasers through the loan process from loan application to loan approval and settlement. You’ll prequalify prospective buyers, review financing options, and assist in repairing credit challenged purchasers as needed. You also serve as the primary point of contact for home buyers with NVR Mortgage throughout the home buying process.
- Remain knowledgeable on all available loan programs offered by NVRM, as well as broker offerings, to compete with lenders to earn each customer’s business
- Originate high quality loan applications and submit to the processing department along with all supporting documentation
- Maintain weekly contact with all borrowers, brokers, NVR Mortgage branch personnel, and/or NVR Homebuilding partners to answer questions regarding specific loans, share loan status, and build relationships
- Develop and maintain strong partnerships with the NVR Homebuilding Sales team to support the monthly sales goals of each community
- Educate sales and marketing team members on industry changes and new product offerings
- Provide excellent service to the builder and homebuyer while meeting yearly performance goals
Life at NVR
- Must meet National and State licensing requirements
- At least 2 years of professional experience in conventional and government loans
- Strong knowledge of FNMA, FHA, and State housing loans
- Strong selling, customer service, and vocational skills
- Four-year degree preferred
At NVR, your desire to excel is matched by our commitment to your success and we’ll give you the tools and industry knowledge you need. Our management team is tenured and talented, nearly 80% of them promoted from within, so you’ll find mentors who can share their knowledge, provide career guidance and encourage your success.
NVR also offers benefits among the best in the industry that reflect the strong commitment we have to all of our employees.
- Competitive Compensation
- Home Purchase Discount
- Mortgage and Settlement Services Discounts
- Comprehensive Health, Life and Disability Insurance
- 401(k) (Full-time employees are eligible to contribute immediately)
- Employee Stock Ownership Program
- Vacation and Holidays
In addition to the traditional benefits, we offer all our employees stock ownership through a profit sharing trust as part of our retirement savings package. NVR has had the highest Earnings Per Share growth rate in the homebuilding industry for the past 10 years, so as we grow financially, so do you.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Drug Testing and Credit Check are required.
Applicants must be legally entitled to work in the United States, as NVR does not provide visa sponsorships.