At Hillstock & Associates, we are fully committed to quality learning environments. If you are a motivated, results-driven individual who enjoys working in a team environment and has a passion for online learning, technology, and leadership development, we invite you to apply to be a part of our team.
We are learning and development associates who help businesses, non-profit organizations and higher ed institutions transition their content to an online learning environment in a quality way. We are seeking an Instructional Designer to work with our project teams to successfully design engaging and interactive training modules within the Moodle LMS
Job Type: Contract
Work Location: Remote
- Use standard ISD processes, such as the ADDIE learning model, to design and develop custom training modules for e-learning courses
- Work directly with Subject Matter Experts (SME) to assess information and determine the best path forward as related to training needs of target audiences
- Visualize instructional graphics, the user interface and the finished product
- Apply tested instructional design theories, practice and methods
- Provide exercises and activities that enhance the learning process
- Create supporting material/media (audio, video, simulations, role plays, games etc)
- Design assessment instruments in collaboration with SME(s)
- Maintain project documentation and course folders
- Master’s Degree in Instructional Design and/or an equivalent combination of education, experience and training that provides the required knowledge, skills, and abilities.
- Proven experience in instructional design
- Solid knowledge of learning theories and instructional design models
- Excellent planning skills and the ability to prioritize
- Solid knowledge of the Moodle LMS
- Must be organized and demonstrate the ability to multi-task and have well-developed relational skills treating all people with dignity and respect.
Note: The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by Associates with this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of Associates assigned to this job.
Job Types: Part-time, Contract
- Instructional Design: 5 years (Required)