Compliance Program Manager Intern - Oracle Veteran Internship Program-190001IY
No Visa Sponsorship is available for this position.
Oracle Veteran Internship Program
Compliance Program Manager Intern
Seattle, WA (relocation and/or travel not available)
About the Compliance Program Manager Intern Position:
Oracle Cloud Infrastructure combines the elasticity and utility of public cloud with the granular control, security, and predictability of on-premises infrastructure to deliver high-performance, high availability and cost-effective infrastructure services. The team is directly responsible with leading all New Region Builds, Region Expansions, New Service Deployments, and ongoing maintenance. The veteran intern:
Owns and manages the team’s Rhythm of the Business and reporting
Creates and maintains team project management calendar for fulfilling goals and objectives
Showcase solid organizational skills, including multitasking and time-management
Drives the Environmental, Health and Safety feature area within the team, including:
Required Skills and Experience:
- Executing design and planning of the team's duties
- Driving to meet OCI Data Center Services’ milestones and goals
- Ensuring the team achieves EHS milestones and goals
- Owns the communications within the team autonomously and drives the communications across partner teams with coaching and support
- Drives clearly defined intra-team issues to resolution with support
- Learns actively and quickly.
- Maintains and monitors project plans, project schedules
- Develop content for standard operating procedures
MUST BE US Veteran transitioning from active service
Preferred Education and Experience:
- 1 to 3+ years’ experience managing projects
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Maturity, judgment, negotiation/influence skills, analytical skills
- Proficient with Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Strong bias toward action, flexible, resourceful, and able to operate effectively within a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Positive attitude, team player, self-starter; takes initiative, ability to work independently
BS degree or equivalent experience relevant to functional area. Project Management, Product Design or related experience preferred including assisting with:
About the Company:
- Proficiency with JIRA/Confluence desired
- Proficiency with Agile/Scrum and software development lifecycle desired
- Technical background desired
- Background/knowledge in the Environmental, Health and Safety field desired
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification desired
Oracle remains the gold standard for database technology and applications in enterprises throughout the world: With annual revenues greater than US$37.7 billion and more than 430,000 customers— including 100 of the Fortune 100—Oracle is a global provider of enterprise cloud computing. Deployed across industries in more than 175 countries, Oracle empowers business of all sizes on their journey to digital transformation. Oracle Cloud provides leading-edge capabilities in software as a service (SaaS), infrastructure as a service (IaaS), and data as a service (DaaS). For more than 35 years, Oracle is the enterprise technology partner that positions companies for tomorrow, today.
About Oracle Veteran Internship Program:
Oracle is proud to sponsor an internship and integration program that exposes transitioning military veterans to the corporate culture, provides hands-on job-skill training and experience, and offers enhanced professional and personal development. At Oracle, we are committed to the development and professional growth of our veterans. Our paid intern program is specifically designed to aid military veterans injured during training missions and military campaigns worldwide in their transition to a career in the private or public sector.
Veterans accepted into our program will work closely with corporate leadership, military veteran coaches and HR professionals to help prepare for a successful transition. Interns will engage in on-the-job training and professional development in fields such as information technology, technical/systems consulting, technical support, facilities, finance, human resources, logistics, marketing, sales or developmental training in sales or for customer support (as available).
Hourly wage is $25 per hour. This is a 40 hour per week position
Detailed Description and Job Requirements
This job code is utilized for the majority of our temporary hires. The individual is performing hourly job duties as defined under the Fair Labor Standards Act.
Oracle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.