Build a successful, long term career as a Corporate Real Estate Broker.
Oxford Partners is a rapidly growing commercial real estate firm with offices in Houston and Dallas, specializing in Tenant Representation on a regional and national basis. Oxford Partners’ Senior Brokers and Affiliates have been working in tenant representation since its inception and have well over 100 years of combined experience in the commercial real estate industry.
- Unlimited opportunity for income
- Complete autonomy
- Hands-on mentoring from proven real estate brokers
- Income vehicle for acquiring equities in commercial real estate
- Training on how to build your own book of business
- Expand your network of business connections
- Management opportunities available
- Business to business sales through client development
- Interface closely with architects, contractors, lawyers, building owners, leasing agents, appraisers and other professionals involved in the commercial real estate business.
- Negotiate commercial lease and sales transactions
- Abstract commercial lease and sales contracts
- Research commercial real estate market
- Tour properties and conduct meetings with clients and prospects
- Financial analysis and underwriting of lease and purchase requirements
- Develop and maintain your own book of business
- Strong entrepreneurial desire
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Four year college degree
- Real estate license will ultimately be required
- Able and willing to procure new business through prospecting
- Commitment to a career vs. "a job"
Funding is available for qualified candidates, although this position is ultimately commission based. It is typical for an individual who applies himself/herself to make six figures and beyond after the first 2 years.
Job Type: Full-time