Mosaic is a training and workforce consulting firm, providing custom solutions to utilities and oil & gas companies. We help companies reach and sustain the highest levels of workforce competency, quality, safety and efficiency, through pragmatic solutions, innovative training curriculum and technology implementation support.
We are looking for resourceful, problem solvers to join a team that develops and delivers interactive, customized, e-learning solutions. We partner with our clients to analyze their specific business needs, their corporate culture, and their infrastructure. Then we look at performance gaps before building out the design and development of a performance-improving solution.
The Account Director is a senior role responsible for account strategy and growth, selling to new accounts, ensuring client satisfaction, and managing account teams. Projects range from supporting large software deployments to non-software transformative business change to technical/field skills training.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Manage the health, success, and satisfaction of assigned accounts.
- Develop and close new business within assigned accounts (new or existing).
- Manage the account administration process for assigned accounts (invoicing approval, monthly forecasting, contract management, etc.).
- Lead the strategic direction and oversight of assigned accounts (not responsible for directing day-to-day billable deliverables unless otherwise assigned as a project manager/director).
- Manage the account planning process for assigned accounts.
- Develop and management long-term client relationships at the C-Level, Vice President, Director, and Manager level.
- Coordinate sales negotiations and contract development in conjunction with internal senior management.
- Work with client leadership to understand needs in order to author strategic sales documents, proposals, and statements of work.
- Clearly communicate client needs and information internally.
In order to effectively respond to client and project needs, role and responsibilities will vary and may include additional responsibilities not listed.
Skills and Experience
- 5+ years of experience selling services or service-related products
- Experience working in or selling to Utility, Oil & Gas, or Energy industries highly preferred
- Consulting experience a plus
- Exceptional interpersonal, oral, and written communication skills; expert problem-solving and negotiating skills are also necessary for success in this role
- Experience with Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, and Excel
**Must be able to travel 50% +